Natalie Eckdahl is the Founder of Biz Chix, a company dedicated to training, mentoring, and coaching professionals in marketing, consulting, and finance. With over 25 years of business experience complemented by an MBA, Natalie has made it her mission to guide women entrepreneurs in crafting businesses that are profitable, sustainable, and tailored to their lifestyles and priorities.
Through Biz Chix, she has coached countless women, hosted The BizChix Podcast since 2014, and earned accolades from notable platforms, including Entrepreneur, Inc. Magazine, and Apple Podcasts. Her contributions to the entrepreneurial world extend beyond coaching, as evidenced by her book R.E.S.E.T. Your Mindset: Silence Your Inner Mean Girl, which offers insights into conquering mindset challenges.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Natalie Eckdahl’s catalyst for starting her own business
- How did Natalie start making money through podcasting?
- The challenges of an unregulated coaching industry
- Natalie talks about the evolution of her business model through the years
- The value of trusting your intuition and business acumen
- Targeting the right audience through podcasting
- What is niching?
- How Natalie’s Biz Chix team is currently set up
- The main KPIs and metrics Natalie is prioritizing
In this episode…
Ever felt overwhelmed trying to appeal to a broad audience or spread too thin managing a wide range of products? The power of ‘niching down’ might be the solution you’ve been seeking.
Natalie Eckdahl, a seasoned business strategist and niching expert, emphasizes the transformative effects of narrowing your business focus. According to Natalie, aligning with a specific audience or product range not only leads to more profound connections but also streamlines business operations. This concentrated approach offers clarity, simplifies marketing efforts, and enhances overall business efficiency.
In this episode of the Financial Clarity podcast, host Hannah Smolinski sits down with Natalie Eckdahl, Founder of Biz Chix, to break down the art and process of niching down. They discuss the key benefits of choosing a niche, the challenges entrepreneurs face when diversifying too broadly, and actionable strategies to find your ideal niche. Tune in to discover how narrowing your focus can pave the way for profound business growth and clarity.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Hannah Smolinski: LinkedIn | Email
- Clara CFO Group: Website | YouTube
- Natalie Eckdahl on LinkedIn
- Biz Chix
- The BizChix Podcast
- “Business Banking and Loans in Plain English” with Maxx Mogollon on the Financial Clarity podcast
- “Making 10-Hour Work Weeks Possible” with Executive Virtual Assistants” with Gina Cotner on the Financial Clarity podcast
- “How To Use Podcast Guesting as a Successful Marketing Strategy” with Julie Fry on the Financial Clarity podcast
- “Selling With Authenticity and Respect” with Nikki Rausch on the Financial Clarity podcast
- “Creating ROI Through LinkedIn” with Louise Brogan on the Financial Clarity podcast
- Shelli Warren on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Cook on LinkedIn
- Alyssa Borg on LinkedIn
- Dan Sullivan on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
Clara CFO is dedicated to providing financial clarity and profit-maximizing solutions to small businesses. The team at Clara CFO are seasoned accounting professionals with a heart for small business. We help growth-minded entrepreneurs thrive through Fractional CFO services and financial education.
Whether you’re grappling with hiring decisions, profit margin concerns, or ambitious growth plans, Clara CFO provides insights, recommendations, and a clear financial roadmap to achieve your goals.
To learn more about Clara CFO Group and how we can help your business, visit ClaraCFO.com.