Julie Fry is the CEO and Founder at Your Expert Guest, a podcast guest booking agency specializing in connecting service providers and impact-driven leaders with top-ranked podcast shows. With a focus on enabling clients to reach their ideal audience without the hassle of social media marketing, she and her team have successfully booked over 1,500 interviews. This has led to significant business growth for their clients, with hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue attributed to podcast appearances.
Passionate about the power of meaningful conversations, Julie aims to help experts and business owners leverage podcast guesting as a tool for increasing visibility, brand awareness, and lead generation.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Julie Fry talks about her journey and how she got into the podcast guesting business
- Why do business owners hire a service provider to get them booked on podcasts?
- The value of having your own podcast
- Where to get started if you want to dive into podcast guesting
- What makes a good podcast guest?
- The benefits of outsourcing areas that are not part of your core competencies
- How to make sure you get ROI and build connections through podcasts
- Julie shares how she started and scaled Your Expert Guest
- The biggest financial challenges Julie faced growing her business
In this episode…
Podcasting is more than a trend; it’s a powerful medium for storytelling, information sharing, and yes, even marketing. But have you ever thought about flipping the script and using podcasts not as a host but as a guest to elevate your business?
Julie Fry, podcast guest booking expert, is an authority on maximizing the impact of podcast guesting for marketing purposes. With years of experience helping business leaders land valuable podcast guest spots, Julie brings a treasure trove of insider knowledge on making the most of this underrated marketing tool.
In this episode of the Financial Clarity podcast, host Hannah Smolinski sits down with Julie Fry, Founder and CEO of Your Expert Guest, to delve into the art and strategy of podcast guesting as a potent marketing avenue. Together, they discuss the effectiveness of a long-term commitment to podcast guesting, how to choose the right podcasts for your marketing goals, and the financial implications of scaling this kind of marketing strategy, including team expenses and profitability.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Hannah Smolinski: LinkedIn | Email
- Clara CFO Group: Website | YouTube
- Julie Fry on LinkedIn
- Your Expert Guest
- How To Be The Best Guest Checklist
- “Selling With Authenticity and Respect With Nikki Rausch” on the Financial Clarity podcast
- “Business Banking and Loans in Plain English With Maxx Mogollon” on the Financial Clarity podcast
- The Right It: Why So Many Ideas Fail and How to Make Sure Yours Succeed by Alberto Savoia
- Natalie Eckdahl on LinkedIn
- BizChix Podcast
- The Comfort Crisis: Embrace Discomfort To Reclaim Your Wild, Happy, Healthy Self by Michael Easter
- Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend
- The Sales Maven Podcast by Nikki Rausch
- The Marketing AI Show
- Stacking Your Team Podcast by Shelli Warren
- The BS-Free Service Business Show by Maggie Patterson
Sponsor for this episode…
Clara CFO is dedicated to providing financial clarity and profit-maximizing solutions to small businesses. The team at Clara CFO are seasoned accounting professionals with a heart for small business. We help growth-minded entrepreneurs thrive through Fractional CFO services and financial education.
Whether you’re grappling with hiring decisions, profit margin concerns, or ambitious growth plans, Clara CFO provides insights, recommendations, and a clear financial roadmap to achieve your goals.
To learn more about Clara CFO Group and how we can help your business, visit ClaraCFO.com.