Our virtual CFO services are for small business owners who need someone in the Chief Financial Officer role, but are not able or prefer not to build out that branch of leadership in-house.
We offer the same services that a corporate CFO offers to scale large organizations, but we call it down to fit the needs of small businesses. We do this virtually by providing strategic analysis, decision making support, and much more.
WHICH CFO PLAN IS RIGHT FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Foundation CFORecommended annual revenue minimum: $200k
- Monthly 1:1 financial statement review with a highly-qualified Clara CFO
- Financial and decision making analysis during monthly calls
- CFO toolkit – with internally-developed Excel tools for extra DIY analysis and best practice guides
- Float Cash forecasting software
- Receipt management software
- Wholesale discounts on accounting related software
- Discounted hourly rate for CFO support on special projects
- Basic email support
Signature CFORecommended annual revenue minimum: $1M
- EVERYTHING IN FOUNDATION CFO PACKAGE PLUS:
- Dedicated CFO matched to your business
- Semi-monthly 1:1 meetings with your CFO
- CFO assessment of financial systems and setup
- Monthly preparation of CEO Bridge Workbook with additional financial and decision making analysis
- Accounting team guidance and support
- Support with IRS communications and filings
- Unlimited email support
Fractional CFORecommended annual revenue minimum: $2.5M
- EVERYTHING IN SIGNATURE CFO PACKAGE PLUS:
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with your CFO
- Guaranteed hours every week
- Participation in operational and strategic planning meetings as needed
- Accounting Manual Development
- Financial Statement Audit Support
- Board Reporting
- Onsite Support
- Unlimited email support
*Note that all CFO Services are subject to a set-up fee at the time of contract initiation. Please see Learn More for additional details.
Add-On CFO Services Available:
- Bookkeeping services
- Federal tax return preparation
- Customized dashboard reporting for KPIs using data visualization tools
- Reasonable Compensation Reports
- Valuation Services
- Accounting system migration
- Customized policy and procedures manuals
Are you ready to bring this kind of leadership into your team?
Imagine how you would feel if you increased profit margins this year.
Imagine how you would sleep at night knowing that your financial situation is stable, and you no longer have to figure this out by yourself.
Why do clients utilize our virtual CFO services?
“What gets measured gets managed.” Peter Drucker.