Maxx Mogollon is the Business Banking Relationship Manager at KeyBank, a financial institution offering a wide array of banking, lending, and investment services to individuals and businesses. In this role, Maxx is instrumental in forging and nurturing business banking relationships with clients, ensuring their diverse needs are met.
In addition to her primary role, Maxx co-chairs Key4Women, a KeyBank initiative founded in 2005 that champions the financial progress and empowerment of business women. Through Key4Women, she is steadfast in her dedication to promote advocacy, connections, and empowerment. Maxx and the Key4Women team encourage dialogue, inspiration, and growth through various platforms such as local events and quarterly webinars.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Maxx Mogollon shares her background and journey into the banking industry
- How small businesses usually start their banking relationships
- Different bank products small businesses can try if they need funding
- Term loan vs a line of credit
- How to use debt as a leverage for your company
- The questions banks usually ask before approving loans
- What is a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan and should you go for it?
- Basic requirements to apply for a line of credit
- Do you need collateral to get a small business loan?
- Maxx talks about Key4Women and how they support women in business
In this episode…
Navigating the world of business banking and loans can often feel like deciphering a foreign language, especially for budding entrepreneurs. It’s easy to get lost in the jargon and intricate processes. Yet, understanding these aspects can be the key to unlocking business success.
Maxx Mogollon, an expert in business banking, sheds light on the often daunting maze of bank processes, loans, and financial support for enterprises. Her insights provide a roadmap for entrepreneurs seeking clarity on how to approach their banks for loans, highlighting the importance of curiosity, asking the right questions, and building strong relationships with their bankers.
In this episode of the Financial Clarity podcast, host Hannah Smolinski converses with Maxx Mogollon, Business Banking Relationship Manager at KeyBank, demystifying the complexities of business banking and loans. Together, they discuss the significance of inquisitiveness when approaching banks, the role of banks in aiding business growth, and the empowering community initiative, Key4Women, aimed at supporting women in business. Dive in to grasp the fundamentals of banking in plain English, and empower your business journey.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Hannah Smolinski: LinkedIn | Email
- Clara CFO Group: Website | YouTube
- Maxx Mogollon on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
Clara CFO is dedicated to providing financial clarity and profit-maximizing solutions to small businesses. The team at Clara CFO are seasoned accounting professionals with a heart for small business. We help growth-minded entrepreneurs thrive through Fractional CFO services and financial education.
Whether you’re grappling with hiring decisions, profit margin concerns, or ambitious growth plans, Clara CFO provides insights, recommendations, and a clear financial roadmap to achieve your goals.
To learn more about Clara CFO Group and how we can help your business, visit ClaraCFO.com.