Adi Klevit is the Founder and CEO of Business Success Consulting Group, an organization that provides businesses with the infrastructure, processes, and systems they need to thrive. Adi and her team help companies scale, transfer knowledge, and prepare for succession. Adi has over 25 years of experience as a trained industrial engineer, management consultant, and business executive.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Adi Klevit shares her transition story: from engineering to starting a consulting business
- Process documentation tips for business owners
- How long should it take to document your processes?
- The benefits of using process documentation platforms
- Sharing process documentation with your team
- The team structure and hiring process at Business Success Consulting Group
- Adi talks about her business’ revenue model and the hardest financial challenges she encountered
- The mindset Adi needed to overcome to take her business to where it is today
In this episode…
Every entrepreneur dreams of business success, and while there’s no one-size-fits-all approach, some practices clearly make a big difference. Could process documentation be that game-changer?
Adi Klevit thinks so. Drawing from her extensive experience in business operations, Adi emphasizes the undeniable benefits of thorough and actionable process documentation. With the right documentation, you can foster effective team collaboration and consistent actualization of goals while ensuring the entire operation runs like a well-oiled machine.
In this episode of the Financial Clarity podcast, host Hannah Smolinski sits down with Adi Klevit, Founder and CEO of Business Success Consulting Group, to talk about the pivotal role of process documentation in business success. They discuss its significance in refining business operations, share tips for crafting effective documentation, and explore the advantages of having a team synchronized by clear processes. Tune in to learn strategies that can elevate your business’ performance and outcomes.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Hannah Smolinski: LinkedIn | Email
- Clara CFO Group: Website | YouTube
- Financial Clarity podcast: Website | YouTube
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Adi Klevit’s phone number: 503-662-2911
- Business Success Consulting Group
- “How To Use Podcast Guesting as a Successful Marketing Strategy” With Julie Fry on the Financial Clarity podcast
- “Selling With Authenticity and Respect” With Nikki Rausch on the Financial Clarity podcast
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- “Creating Systems and Infrastructure to Build a Sellable Business With Chris Guinn III” on the Systems Simplified podcast
- “Simplifying Your Systems and Processes With Owen McGab Enaohwo” on the Systems Simplified podcast
- Systems Simplified podcast
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- “Processes for Unleashing the Power of Your Second in Command With Cameron Herold” on the Systems Simplified podcast
- “The Importance of a COO and Creating Your Company’s Vivid Vision With Cameron Herold” on the Systems Simplified podcast
- The Second in Command: Unleash the Power of Your COO by Cameron Herold
- Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less by Cameron Herold
- Vivid Vision: A Remarkable Tool For Aligning Your Business Around a Shared Vision of the Future by Cameron Herold
Sponsor for this episode…
Clara CFO is dedicated to providing financial clarity and profit-maximizing solutions to small businesses. The team at Clara CFO are seasoned accounting professionals with a heart for small business. We help growth-minded entrepreneurs thrive through Fractional CFO services and financial education.
Whether you’re grappling with hiring decisions, profit margin concerns, or ambitious growth plans, Clara CFO provides insights, recommendations, and a clear financial roadmap to achieve your goals.
To learn more about Clara CFO Group and how we can help your business, visit ClaraCFO.com.