Jason Swenk is the Founder of Agency Mastery 360, a consultancy designed to help marketing agency owners achieve and sustain accelerated growth. He is the resource he wished he had when he started his agency. Jason hosts two podcasts: The Smart Agency Master Class Podcast, which focuses on strategies and stories from real agency owners, and SwenkToday, a show that documents how you can grow your digital agency. Early on, Jason decided to quit his day job and launch a digital marketing agency that grew to a multi-million dollar operation and 100 staff, collaborating with brands like AT&T, Hitachi, and Lotus Cars. After 12 years of growth, he sold the agency in 2012.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jason Swenk shares his entrepreneurial journey
- Common agency growth problems
- Why you should delegate outcomes, not tasks
- The importance of hiring for values and beliefs rather than just skills
- Why service-based businesses should separate sales, marketing, and delivery
- Jason explains why he does not outsource sales
- How to streamline the sales process and qualify prospects
- The importance of due diligence when evaluating potential clients and partnerships
- Jason’s vision for Agency Mastery
- The hardest financial challenges Jason encountered
- Delegating tasks to free up time for high-level tasks
- The best advice Jason received from a mentor
In this episode…
Creating sustainable, value-driven, service-based businesses can be a complex endeavor. With the myriad of challenges that come with running service-based businesses, how can entrepreneurs develop sustainable models that offer value to their clients?
Jason Swenk, a renowned consultant for digital agency owners, suggests that the secret lies in focusing on outcomes rather than tasks and streamlining processes. By delegating effectively and developing strategic systems, businesses can truly thrive. Jason’s approach goes beyond running a business; he champions the creation of a community that learns, evolves, and succeeds together.
In this episode of the Financial Clarity podcast, host Hannah Smolinski is joined by Jason Swenk, Founder of Agency Mastery 360, to talk about his journey towards building value-driven and sustainable service-based businesses. They delve into Jason’s strategies for delegation, hiring and outsourcing, sales process optimization, and overcoming financial challenges.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Hannah Smolinski: LinkedIn | Email
- Clara CFO Group: Website | YouTube
- Financial Clarity podcast: Website | YouTube
- Jason Swenk on LinkedIn
- Agency Mastery 360
- Free Masterclass by Agency Mastery 360
- Smart Agency Masterclass Podcast
- “Nurturing a Strong Company Culture Across Borders” with Steve Kwan on the Financial Clarity Podcast
- “The Art and Process of Niching Down” with Natalie Eckdahl on the Financial Clarity Podcast
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Inspired Insider Podcast
- Buy Back Your Time: Get Unstuck, Reclaim Your Freedom, and Build Your Empire by Dan Martell
Sponsor for this episode…
Clara CFO is dedicated to providing financial clarity and profit-maximizing solutions to small businesses. The team at Clara CFO are seasoned accounting professionals with a heart for small business. We help growth-minded entrepreneurs thrive through Fractional CFO services and financial education.
Whether you’re grappling with hiring decisions, profit margin concerns, or ambitious growth plans, Clara CFO provides insights, recommendations, and a clear financial roadmap to achieve your goals.
To learn more about Clara CFO Group and how we can help your business, visit ClaraCFO.com.