Madeline Reeves is the Founder and CEO of Fearless Foundry, a creative consultancy focused on aiding ambitious entrepreneurs in the areas of branding, marketing, and business development. The firm offers a suite of services, from go-to-market strategy and content marketing to design work, aiming to help businesses make a meaningful impact in their respective fields.
Before launching Fearless Foundry in 2017, Madeline had an extensive career in business development, working with technology companies of varying sizes—from small startups to large, publicly traded corporations. In addition to her role at Fearless Foundry, she also hosts two podcasts: Finding Fearless and Creative Friction, where she explores themes of innovation, leadership, and community engagement.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Madeline Reeves’ journey in business and owning a company
- The difference between branding and marketing
- How do you grow a service-based business?
- The importance of shifting your mindset to redefine success for yourself
- What does success look like for Madeline?
- Why Madeline prefers project-based work
- The challenge of creating a constant pipeline
- What is the most important financial metric for Madeline?
- Great pieces of financial advice Madeline has received
In this episode…
Ever feel stuck on the traditional path to entrepreneurial success? Like you’re running a race you never signed up for? Perhaps it’s time to forge your own path. Navigating the entrepreneurial journey is no small feat, but when you’re clear on your vision and values, the path becomes a lot less daunting.
Madeline Reeves, Founder and CEO of Fearless Foundry, shares her insights on how to do just that. She built Fearless Foundry on the idea that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to business. By melding branding, marketing, and an authentic business model that aligns with one’s personal ethos, Madeline has redefined what it means to be a successful entrepreneur.
In this episode of the Financial Clarity podcast, host Hannah Smolinski sits down with Madeline Reeves to explore the art of charting your own course in the entrepreneurial world. Together, they delve into the importance of defining your unique version of success, the role of branding and marketing in amplifying your business, and how to make informed choices about your business model that align with your personal values.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Hannah Smolinski: LinkedIn | Email
- Clara CFO Group: Website | YouTube
- Madeline Reeves: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter
- Fearless Foundry
- Finding Fearless Podcast
- Creative Friction Podcast
- “How To Use Podcast Guesting as a Successful Marketing Strategy With Julie Fry” on the Financial Clarity podcast
- “Creating ROI Through LinkedIn With Louise Brogan” on the Financial Clarity podcast
- Megan McNally on LinkedIn
- The FBomb Breakfast Club
- We Can Do Hard Things Podcast with Glennon Doyle
- The Healing Catalyst Podcast with Dr. Avanti Kumar Singh
Sponsor for this episode…
Clara CFO is dedicated to providing financial clarity and profit-maximizing solutions to small businesses. The team at Clara CFO are seasoned accounting professionals with a heart for small business. We help growth-minded entrepreneurs thrive through Fractional CFO services and financial education.
Whether you’re grappling with hiring decisions, profit margin concerns, or ambitious growth plans, Clara CFO provides insights, recommendations, and a clear financial roadmap to achieve your goals.
To learn more about Clara CFO Group and how we can help your business, visit ClaraCFO.com.