What PPP Forgiveness Application Should You Use? 3508S, 3508EZ, or 3508?

Now that banks are accepting applications for PPP forgiveness, you may want to know: What form do I need to use for forgiveness??? There's the 3508, 3508EZ, and now the 3508S. Who should be using which form!??? This video is an excerpt from a recent presentation Hannah Smolinski gave to accounting professionals at the CFO Leadership Conference. The session was sponsored by Upside Financial. If you want to know more about Upside Financial and how they can help with PPP forgiveness, check out their site here: https://upsidefinancial.com/. Be sure to check out the videos on documenting each of these forms: 3508: https://youtu.be/6MMvLUWtfJs 3508EZ: https://youtu.be/1bizAPiLAJM 3508S: https://youtu.be/rQ6-ANON7uI If you want to explore Clara CFO Group, find us here: https://claracfo.com/ If you want to schedule a time to talk with Hannah (the one in the video) about your business, do that here: https://claracfo.as.me/claritysessions Disclaimer: This video is intended for educational purposes and should not be taken as legal or tax advice. You should consult with your financial professionals about your unique financial situation before acting on anything discussed in these videos. Clara CFO Group, LLC is providing educational content to help small business owners become more aware of certain issues and topics, but we cannot give blanket advice to a broad audience.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest